Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of Mr. Food's best recipes. This recipe makes steak extra special.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs sirloin steaks
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a small bowl combine all of the marinade ingredients.
- Put the steak in a plasic bag.
- Pour in the marinade.
- Close the bag and place in a shallow baking pan.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Remove steak from bag and discard marinade.
- Place on broiling pan.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes on each side.
Makes a really tasty steak! I put the steak in the marinade before bed last night, so the steaks had about 18 hours to marinate. The flavor has an Asian flair but isn't overdone. It's a smooth flavor. I used my outdoor grill to grill these (instead of broiling). I garnished the steaks with some sliced green onions. Thanx for a new variation of steak. I'll be using this recipe again.
Oh my gosh!!!! This is sooo good. I marinaded my steak for about 10 hours and like Parsley, I grilled mine. This will be used again soon. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and easy recipe.