Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Had this recipe too at a graduation party and another Will you bring it to our party.. :) I put 6 hours as the time it takes because I let it sit in the refrigerator before using it. Also the dressing ingredients that I mix in a bowl and shake are the oil, vinegar, salt and sugar.
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package slivered almonds
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Before serving, mix dressing ingredients in a container with a lid and shake vigorously.Brown silvered almonds in a skillet, using 2 tablespoons of oil. Crush Ramen Noodles in a plastic baggie in small pieces. Discard seasoning packet. Mix all ingredients together when ready to serve. I usually add the dressing and soup noodles right before.
Very nice! Made as directed. This made a great lunch! Thank you!
Very Good,I used a package of preshredded regular cole slaw mix and add some craisons that were mentioned in another recipe. I also omitted the salt in the dressing and added the flavor packet from the noodles and a pinch of black pepper. Added the dressing and refrigerated it for about 15 min. until the BBQ was ready and served. This was devoured in no time and had everyone asking for the recipe. Thank you for the different and light tasting recipe, one that I didn't have to worry about sitting out for a while at a BBQ although it didn't last that long. Thanks again.