Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great and Easy side!
- 2 (16 ounce) packages coleslaw mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles (reserve seasoning packets for dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- seasoning (two reserved packets)
- Combine the SLAW ingredients in large serving bowl.
- Combine the DRESSING ingredients together in small bowl.
- Add Dressing to Slaw mix right before serving.
- Tip: I usually try to mix the dressing ahead of time to allow it to sit in the refrigerator to combine better. This is not required but if time allows, might be something you want to do too.
I really enjoyed this although I did make a few changes. I toasted the ramen and added a little soy sauce and sesame oil to the dressing. Thanks! Made for Pick a Chef event, spring 2014.