- 3⁄4 cup kraft barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb cleaned large shrimp
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 broccoli florets
- 12 small mushrooms
- 1 medium red pepper, cut in chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients mix well.
- Pour over shrimp and vegetables and cover.
- Marinate overnight. Drain and reserve liquid.
- Arrange shrimp and veggies on skewers. Broil 4-6 minutes or till shrimp is pink brushing frequently with reserved sauce and turning occasionally.