Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and only about 6 grams of fat (mostly good fat) per 2 Tbsp. serving! From Eat, Shrink & Be Merry!
- 3⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week; mix well before using.
This is very tasty!!! I did substitute dry ginger, but otherwise followed as stated. I served this over coleslaw mix, shredded carrots and had wonton strips. Thanks for posting.
It was great and my family and friends liked it, but it was a little thick for my taste. I'll definitely make it again though!
What a great, fresh tasting salad dressing and the bonus is that it is lower in fat. I made it exactly as instructed and the ingrediants combinded to create something wonderful. It's a favorite from now on...