Recipe by FLKeysJen
Tasty and only about 6 grams of fat (mostly good fat) per 2 Tbsp. serving! From Eat, Shrink & Be Merry!
Top Review by diner524
This is very tasty!!! I did substitute dry ginger, but otherwise followed as stated. I served this over coleslaw mix, shredded carrots and had wonton strips. Thanks for posting.
- 3⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper