Recipe by Johnney
This is not a low fat dressing, but it tastes great. This was hit with everyone who tested it. I highly recommend this as a great salad dressing.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (we used Safflower oil)
- 1⁄4 cup roasted sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup roasted sesame seeds
- 4 cloves garlic, mashed
- 4 tablespoons sugar, dissolved in
- 1 / 4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sesame seeds, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, sugar mixture, and water (everything except the two oils) in a blender.
- Start blending and add the vegetable and sesame oil slowly, allowing the mixture to emulsify.
- Pour over a big salad of mixed greens.
- Store in the refrigerator.