1/1 Photo of Oriental Seafood Salad
Posted for Zaar World Tours: If you like crabmeat and prawns, then this is the salad for you :) Region: ASIA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 30 ml sesame oil (2 Tablespoon)
- 1/2 small onion, -finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cm fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated (1 inch)
- 10 ml soy sauce (2 teaspoons)
- 120 ml mayonnaise (8 Tablespoons)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 225 g peeled prawns (8 oz)
- 225 g white crabmeat, flaked (8 oz)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cucumber, diced
- 50 g fresh bean sprouts (2 oz)
- green salad leaves (for presentation)
- 1 lime, juice of
- lime slice (garnish)
- unpeeled prawns (garnish)
- 1Saute the onion and ginger gently in the sesame oil until soft, transfer to a large bowl and cool.
- 2Stir in the soy sauce, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
- 3Add crabmeat, prawns, red pepper, cuccumber and beansprouts, folding together gently.
- 4Shred the salad greens if in large pieces and line glasses with them, pile the prawn mixture in the middle and squeeze a little lime juice over each serving.
- 5Garnish with unpeeled prawns and lime slices.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Seafood Salad
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 1161.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: