Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is my fast and easy recipe for the famous Oriental Salad. This has a bit of a twist, and you can make it in a flash. It's simple, quick and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute slivered almonds in 1 Tbl butter, set aside.
- 2chop cabbage and onions - mix together. break up Top Ramen into small pieces and add to mixture.
- 3Just before serving, pour 8 oz (about half a 16 oz bottle) of dressing over the top.
- 4Mix, salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top. Enjoy ;).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Salad Makeover
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 427.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat sesame ginger salad dressing