Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is my fast and easy recipe for the famous Oriental Salad. This has a bit of a twist, and you can make it in a flash. It's simple, quick and delicious.
Top Review by Mommy Diva
Delicious, quick and easy recipe. My family enjoys this as a side or a main dish with grilled shrimp or chicken. I had the pleasure of trying this over the 4th from the Chef herself. YUMMY!!!! My family definitely ate this up!!! Thanks for posting.
- 1 large head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds, sauteed in
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesinstant ramen noodles (any Flavor)
- 8 ounces newman's low-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute slivered almonds in 1 Tbl butter, set aside.
- chop cabbage and onions - mix together. break up Top Ramen into small pieces and add to mixture.
- Just before serving, pour 8 oz (about half a 16 oz bottle) of dressing over the top.
- Mix, salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top. Enjoy ;).