Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is my fast and easy recipe for the famous Oriental Salad. This has a bit of a twist, and you can make it in a flash. It's simple, quick and delicious.
- 1 large head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds, sauteed in
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesinstant ramen noodles (any Flavor)
- 8 ounces newman's low-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Saute slivered almonds in 1 Tbl butter, set aside.
- chop cabbage and onions - mix together. break up Top Ramen into small pieces and add to mixture.
- Just before serving, pour 8 oz (about half a 16 oz bottle) of dressing over the top.
- Mix, salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top. Enjoy ;).
Delicious, quick and easy recipe. My family enjoys this as a side or a main dish with grilled shrimp or chicken. I had the pleasure of trying this over the 4th from the Chef herself. YUMMY!!!! My family definitely ate this up!!! Thanks for posting.
Great quick recipe. Will make again, but I am looking forward to leftovers tomorrow! Thank you.
Great Short cut! My family really enjoyed this salad. The salad dressing tastes better than the original, IMHO... This is so easy to throw together. Thanks for another great one V.