Recipe by mickey Canada
This salad maybe prepared a day in advance and the dressing as well. I double the recipe of the dressing and you can certainly double the salad receipe as well. It never lasts long enough to have leftovers. Always a hit!
Top Review by Sharon123
What a great way to get a heapin' helpin' of vegetables! I left out the cauliflower, used scallions instead of red onion. I used toasted cashews and instead of top ramen noodles, I used chow mein noodles. I did add a touch more honey. I halved the recipe and it made enough for about 4 servings. Thanks so much for a healthy and delicious lunch!
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup red peppers or 1 cup yellow pepper
- 1 cup red onion
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup toasteed cashews or 1 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 packet mr. noodles chicken stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash all vegetables and pat dry.
- Shred the nappa lettuce and add to salad bowl.
- Add all other vegetables and nuts take the dry noodles from the soup package and crumble on top of the salad.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and pour over the salad.