Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A simple salad made with uncooked Ichiban noodles. Mmmmmmmmmm... ichiban noodles.
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 green pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 package oriental noodles, dry uncooked broken up (ie. Ichiban)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- Mix oil, sugar, vinegar and seasoning package from the noodles to make your dressing.
- Mix cabbage, onions, pepper, celery and ichiban noodles.
- Add dressing and toss well. Let stand 5 to 6 hours, or overnight, in fridge.
- Just prior to serving add slivered almonds and sunflower seeds and toss well.