Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my aunt. My husband absolutely loves this salad. It is so easy to make, great for potlucks, and tastes awesome!!
- 2 (16 ounce) bags coleslaw mix
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (chicken flavor)
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash pepper
- Combine coleslaw, chicken, and almonds in a large bowl.
- Mix together oil, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and seasoning packets from the ramen noodles.
- Pour oil mixture over coleslaw mixture, mix well.
- For softer noodles add crushed ramen noodles when salad is mixed. For crunchier noodles add crushed ramen noodles just before serving.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Excellent salad!!! Thanks for posting you saved me some time!!!