Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick lunch you can throw together in a flash. Very light and tasty.
- 1 package coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 package chicken-flavored ramen noodles (including seasoning packet)
- In large bowl, mix dressing ingredients well.
- Add salad ingredients and toss well.
- Can be served immediately or refridgerated until ready to serve.
It was yummy!!!
Very good, but next time I will double the vinegar and sugar. It was a little dry.