Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe came from my SIL Peg Kenaga. We were making this for one of our annual Clay campouts.
Top Review by stgmngrjan
I had this last weekend when judging a Forensics tournament and couldn't find the salad-maker for the recipe, so I searched this site and found this similar one. I did not use the seasoning packet. I added a little more sugar and about 4 more drops of sesame oil. I forgot to brown the noodles and they were fine. I also added some English cucumbers and halved grape tomatoes. Thanks so much for posting this.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
Dressing (use seasoning pkt from ramen noodles)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 -5 drops sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Crunch up ramen noodles inside unopened bag.
- Put ramen noodles into frying pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
- Put lettuce and green onions in large bowl.
- Mix up dressing ingredients and toss with lettuce mixture.
- Add ramen noodles just before serving.