Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from my SIL Peg Kenaga. We were making this for one of our annual Clay campouts.
Make and share this Oriental Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Crunch up ramen noodles inside unopened bag.
- Put ramen noodles into frying pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
- Put lettuce and green onions in large bowl.
- Mix up dressing ingredients and toss with lettuce mixture.
- Add ramen noodles just before serving.
I had this last weekend when judging a Forensics tournament and couldn't find the salad-maker for the recipe, so I searched this site and found this similar one. I did not use the seasoning packet. I added a little more sugar and about 4 more drops of sesame oil. I forgot to brown the noodles and they were fine. I also added some English cucumbers and halved grape tomatoes. Thanks so much for posting this.
Yum! The whole family enjoyed this recipe. I used Umeboshi plum vinegar and a oriental two minute noodles. My daughter enjoyed the crispy noodles and I liked the dressing. Hubby said it was very yummy. Served as a side dish with Citrus Glazed Salmon - Thanks so much for sharing your sister in laws recipe Lavender Lynn
My DS's didn't care for this. I used plain white vinegar, so it was quite tart to them. I prefer balsamic and was hoping to read a review on the type of vinegar used. Did use Oriental ramen noodle seasoning. Thank You