Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This another great salad! It makes a lot so it is good for a crowd.
Make and share this Oriental Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, Ichiban chicken (reserve the seasoning packet)
- 3 -4 cups chow mein noodles, dry
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Mix cabbage, bean sprouts and onions in large bowl.
- In small bowl or dressing container, combine dressing ingredients. Mix well.
- Half an hour before serving add seeds and noodles.
- Ten minutes before serving add dressing.
- Stir to coat.
We all really liked this salad. It has so many textures which is really nice. The dressing is perfect. Don't make more than you can eat in one day or you will be eating soggy noodles. Thanks for posting this wonderful salad.
Great salad! We all loved it and my oldst dd had 2 helpings. I had some leftover so the next day I added some leftover Baked Almond Chicken and a bit of teriyaki sauce and rolled everything up into a wrap it was very tasty and made a great lunch. Thanks for posting and it was great adopting you for PAC, I found some great new recipes!