Siobhan Evans's Note:
Very unique salad, in both looks and taste. Absolutely delicious and always a favourite at dinner parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- napa cabbage
- 2 green onions, sliced (if desired)
- 2 packages Mr. Noodle soup mix
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Tear lettuce into salad bowl.
- 3Add green onions.
- 4Break up noodles from soup mix into medium bowl.
- 5Add almonds, sesame seeds, and melted butter, mixing well.
- 6Arrange mixture on cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients to medium saucepan, heating just until a boil.
- 8Remove from heat, stirring frequently until cool.
- 9Before serving, arrange lettuce in salad bowl or on cookie sheet.
- 10Sprinkle noodle mixture over lettuce.
- 11Pour cooled dressing over noodles and lettuce.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Salad
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.5
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 811.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mr. Noodle soup mix