Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is absolutely delicious. When I serve it, it always gets rave reviews!
Make and share this Oriental Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled into pieces
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces almonds
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup chinese noodles
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Accent seasoning (may be omitted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- Roast almonds and sesame seeds until light brown in color.
- Mix lettuce, bacon, onion, almonds, sesame seeds, and noodles in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl thoroughly mix sugar, salt, Accent, pepper, vinegar, and oil.
- Toss salad and dressing together immediately before serving.