Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a nice recipe..Requested it from a friend at a summer cook-out...
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn small pieces
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, crisp, crumbled
- 1⁄4 slivered almonds, browned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 1 cup canned French fried onion rings
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Mix vinegar, honey, salt, sugar, dry mustard, paprika and onion.heat till sugar dissolves, cool and add vegetable oil, blend in blender thoroughly.
- Pour over salad ingredients in large bowl and toss to combine.