Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderful salad to have on a buffet table
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can mushroom, rinsed and drained
- 1 can mandarin orange section
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook rice.
- Combine oil, soya sauce, vinegar and salt.
- Add mushrooms to rice and stir in dressing.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving add oranges,celery,green onions and almonds.