1/1 Photo of Oriental Rhubarb Jam
Barefoot Beachcomber's Note:
Ingredients not listed in body of recipe, so... 1 pound rhubarb, finely chopped - 3 c. white sugar - 1/2 t. five spice powder - 1/4 c. chopped candied ginger - 1 dash hot pepper sauce - 3 T. lemon juice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine rhubarb, sugar, five spice powder, ginger, hot pepper sauce and lemon juice; blend well.
- 2Place over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
- 3Bring to boil, skim off foam and cook over medium heat, stirring frequenly, until mixture becomes transparent and thickens, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Ladle into hot, sterilized jars; seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Rhubarb Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 155.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 151.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: