Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is like a super simple homemade version of Hamburger Helper. I used to make it often when I was still married...I need to dust it off and make it again. You can use any flavor, we think the oriental makes the best flavor combo. You can also use any ground meat.
- 3 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups water
- Cook the hamburger and onion until done. Drain the grease.
- Add water and seasoning packet from two of the packages, the ramen noodles (break up if you wish, my kids love it long and curly), and the frozen veggies.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add soy sauce if you like.
tried this from magazine, but used cumin and broccolli/cauliflower mix. dont matter, it was wonderful. and thank you will use for fellowship on Tuesday.