1/1 Photo of Oriental Pork Tenderloin in Foil Packets
Audrey M's Note:
This meal is prepared in a foil packet which is easy to prepare and clean up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat or preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place a 4 ounces of pork slices, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup carrots, 2 ounces water shestnuts, 1/4 cup red bell pepper strips and 2 Tablespoons green onions on each piece in foil packet.
- 3Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic.
- 4Spoon over pork and vegetables.
- 5Bring up sides of foil and double fold.
- 6Double fold over end of packet, leaving room for heat to circulate.
- 7Grill 4-16 minutes in covered grill or bake 18-22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Pork Tenderloin in Foil Packets
Serving Size: 1 (592 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 219.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 41.3 g