Recipe by kymgerberich
From a long-time friend's cookbook compilation.
Top Review by lets.eat
This was very moist, though I did make two mistakes. Instead of marinating this for 2 hrs. I marinated this overnight, the 2nd mistake made was that I didn't read the reviews! I would have used lower sodium soy sauce and increased the amt. of pineapple juice because we did find this saltier than we care for. Served this w/recipe#99322 and recipe#43023
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix fist 6 ingredients for marinade. Marinate meat for 2 hours.
- Broil or grill 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Heat marinade to boil on stove. Add water and cornstarch mixture to thicken. Not all may be needed.
- When meat is done, let rest for 3 minutes. Serve with sauce and rice.