1/1 Photo of Oriental Pork Sandwiches
Tasty, tangy sandwiches from the crockpot. Doesn't get any easier and no heating up the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim any fat from the roast.
- 2Cut the roast to fit into your slow-cooker in needed.
- 3Put roast into slow-cooker.
- 4In a small mixing bowl, add the apple juice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and five-spice powder; stir to combine.
- 5Pour over roast.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- 7Take meat out of slow-cooker and place in a large bowl or on a flat surface.
- 8Shred meat, using two forks (remove bone if there is one).
- 9Place meat on roll bottoms.
- 10Top with shredded cabbage; add roll tops.
- 11Skim fat off of cooking juices.
- 12Serve cooking juice in small bowls for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.8
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 857.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: