Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 can mushroom, sliced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen peas
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- sliced slivered almonds or French fried onion rings, in can
- Combine mushrooms, peas, soup, bean sprouts and water chestnuts.
- Place in casserole.
- Sprinkle almonds or onions on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Delicious! A great alternative to green bean casserole for a holiday meal. I made it with the onions, but next time I'm going to try the almonds.