Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe came from "Mr Food's Fun Kitchen Tips and Shortcuts (and Recipes, Too!). It tastes fantastic, but I felt it needed some color. The red or green bell peppers were my addition. Feel free to add something colorful of your own! Prep time does not include boiling/cooling the noodles.
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cups cold cooked spaghetti or 2 cups linguine (@ 8 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced and drained canned water chestnut
- 3⁄4 cup thin angle-sliced scallion (@ 2 scallions)
- red bell peppers or green bell pepper, chopped fine (to taste)
- Combine oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, and garlic.
- Add cold spaghetti (or linguine), water chestnuts and peppers.
- Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle scallions over the top.