- 8 ounces linguine, broken into thirds
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine by following the package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- Add drained linguine and the next 4 ingredients to a bowl.
- Combine oil and the remaining ingredients to a jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Pour over salad; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.