1/1 Photo of Oriental Orange Spinach
Get them to eat their greens!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems and wash the spinach.
- 2Place spinach in a large saucepot.
- 3Cook, covered over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until leaves are just wilted, drain well.
- 4In same saucepot, combine chicken broth, soy sauce and sugar, bring to a boil.
- 5Stir in spinach and orange pieces and heat.
- 6Serve in individual bowls; sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with additional soy sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Orange Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 208.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g