Recipe by mommyoffour
This glaze has the wonderful citrus taste that goes so well with poultry. I grill this chicken, but I'm sure you could broil or bake it as well.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (3 -3 1/2 lb) frying chicken, cut into 8 pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In small saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients.
- Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- When ready to grill, place chicken, skin side down, on grill over low heat.
- Cook 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, turning once and brushing frequently with glaze during last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Bring any remaining glaze to a boil; serve as sauce with chicken.