Oriental Noodles with Beef & Vegetables
- Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak. Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices; set aside.
- Combine chicken broth and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well and set aside.
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add I teaspoon oil. Heat at medium-high (375degree) until hot. Add peppers, and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup green onions and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove vegetables from wok; keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to wok; heat at medium-high until hot. Add steak and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles, and toss well. Add chicken broth mixture and vegetable mixture; stir well.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chopped green onions.