Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister in law, Cassie, made this as a side dish, and it was so good that I wanted to share it!
Make and share this Oriental Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Brown noodles, nuts and seeds in butter until lightly brown. This is.
- the crunchy mixture. Do not overcook!
- Mix together sauce ingredients and set a side.
- In a large bowl mix together the cole slaw and sauce.
- Then mix in the crunchy mixture.
Great, One of my favorite not only summer time recipes!
This was definitely different! The vinegar in the sauce broke down the cabbage quite a bit and made it very limp, so I wouldn't add it until the right before serving and I'd eat fast! The crunch mix had a very nice flavor. I used lime shrimp flavor Ramen noodles and Splenda instead of sugar with great results. The kids loooved it! Thanks for posting!