- 1 lb packaged coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package Top Ramen noodles
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
Sauce (use seasoning packet from ramen noodles)
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Brown noodles, nuts and seeds in butter until lightly brown. This is.
- the crunchy mixture. Do not overcook!
- Mix together sauce ingredients and set a side.
- In a large bowl mix together the cole slaw and sauce.
- Then mix in the crunchy mixture.