1/1 Photo of Oriental Mini Meatloaves With Honey Garlic Sauce
* Pamela *'s Note:
A yummy variation on traditional meatloaf. I have also made this mixture into meatballs as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey or 1 1/2 lbs ground chicken
- 1/3 cup water chestnut, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons oxo low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Meatloaves-Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Mix lightly but throughly to blend.
- 3Divide into 12 muffin cups.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- 5(You can freeze the loaves at this point. Place into a large ziploc bag, label and freeze. To serve: heat in oven or microwave until warm, serve with sauce.).
- 6Or Remove from pan and serve with honey garlic sauce immediately.
- 7Sauce-Combine ingredients in a sauce pan.
- 8Cook and stir on low heat until hot and bubbly.
- 9Serve with rice or Oriental noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Mini Meatloaves With Honey Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 681.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules