Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe from an unknown magazine.
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup water
- snow peas, lettuce (or any other veggie you like)
- Mix half of the ramen seasoning packet with the ground beef. Shape into 1 inch meatballs. Brown the meatballs in a large skillet.
- Add the water, the noodles, the rest of the seasoning packet and the veggies.
- Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes until tender. Sprinkle with soy sauce if desired.