Recipe by conniecooks
Very yummy little appetizer with an eastern flair. Tangy-sweet dipping sauce is great Very easy and quick to make.
- 1⁄2 lb ground lean pork
- 2 green onions, finely chopped (use the white & green)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon rice wine or 1 teaspoon sherry wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- sesame seeds (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney, smooth (you can puree if not smooth)
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir Hoisin and chutney together.
- Set aside.
- In bowl combine pork, garlic, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, rice wine or sherry, and salt.
- Form into 1 inch balls.
- Skewer on round toothpicks.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Microwave at high for 4 - 5 minutes until no longer pink inside.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
- Makes about twenty appetizers.