I used to get my hair done at my hairdresser's house. One day she was cooking this soup and it gave the air a delicious aroma. She has since moved away but I still make this soup and it always gets raves!
- Combine pork (or turkey), green onions, ginger, soy sauce and shape into meatballs.
- Heat in oil 5 7 minutes until browned.
- In a large pot boil the water& chicken broth.
- Add the meatballs, frozen vegetables and the ramen noodles.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to medium and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the baby corn and cook for 2 3 minutes.