1/2 Photos of Oriental Meatball Soup
MA HIKER's Note:
I used to get my hair done at my hairdresser's house. One day she was cooking this soup and it gave the air a delicious aroma. She has since moved away but I still make this soup and it always gets raves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pork (or turkey), green onions, ginger, soy sauce and shape into meatballs.
- 2Heat in oil 5 7 minutes until browned.
- 4In a large pot boil the water& chicken broth.
- 5Add the meatballs, frozen vegetables and the ramen noodles.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce to medium and cook for about 10 minutes.
- 8Add the baby corn and cook for 2 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Meatball Soup
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 619.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 21.7 g