Prep 3 hrs
Cook 9 mins
This is a simple beef marinade that I make often.
Make and share this Oriental Marinated Strip Sirloins recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml fresh orange juice
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml very dry sherry
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 0.5 ml ground ginger
- 2 boneless strip steaks
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Place the thawed steaks in the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade and place on preheated grill over medium heat for approximately 7 - 9 minutes for a medium- rare steak.