Prep 3 hrs
Cook 9 mins
This is a simple beef marinade that I make often.
Make and share this Oriental Marinated Strip Sirloins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons very dry sherry
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 dashes ground ginger
- 2 boneless strip steaks
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Place the thawed steaks in the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade and place on preheated grill over medium heat for approximately 7 - 9 minutes for a medium- rare steak.