Recipe by mydesigirl
These are 3 points each for Weight Watchers. (per serving-cal. 143-fat 2g-sodium 771mg-fiber 1g-sugars 5g)
Top Review by the6-sranch
These were so yummy and easy...my husband ate like ten of them in one sitting! Very, very good! Too spicy for the kids, though my 7 year old managed to eat one with lots of milk to drink! Thanks so much for this recipe...I will be making it often for the grownups!
- 1 lb white lean ground turkey breast, cooked until no longer pink
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili paste with garlic
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 8 -10 large lettuce leaves (bibb,butter or iceberg)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 8 ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place lettuce leaves on a serving platter.
- Scoop 6 oz. of the mixture onto a lettuce leaf.
- Complete the wrap by folding in the sides of the leaf over the filling and then rolling up.
- Makes 6 wraps.
- Serve with soy sauce for dipping.