Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are 3 points each for Weight Watchers. (per serving-cal. 143-fat 2g-sodium 771mg-fiber 1g-sugars 5g)
- 1 lb white lean ground turkey breast, cooked until no longer pink
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili paste with garlic
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 8 -10 large lettuce leaves (bibb,butter or iceberg)
- Combine first 8 ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place lettuce leaves on a serving platter.
- Scoop 6 oz. of the mixture onto a lettuce leaf.
- Complete the wrap by folding in the sides of the leaf over the filling and then rolling up.
- Makes 6 wraps.
- Serve with soy sauce for dipping.
These were so yummy and easy...my husband ate like ten of them in one sitting! Very, very good! Too spicy for the kids, though my 7 year old managed to eat one with lots of milk to drink! Thanks so much for this recipe...I will be making it often for the grownups!