- 1⁄2 lb rotini pasta
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup bottled lemon juice
- 1 lb frozen stir fry vegetables, slightly thawed
- 1⁄3 cup prepared stir-fry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- Add garlic and lemon juice; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and sauce; mix well.
- Cook about 3 minutes longer, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add rotini; mix well.
- Serve hot or cold.