Recipe by Bobtail
Gentle on the skin and a mild fragrance!!! Easy to make!!! Hope you enjoy! Cooking time is the hardening time.
- 1 (4 ounce) castile soap bars
- 1⁄3 cup soymilk
- 4 tablespoons rice bran
- 5 drops jasmine oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred the bars of soap and set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, warm the soy milk and gradually add the shredded soap until mixture is a sticky mass.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the rice bran and jasmine oil.
- Stir until the bran is evenly mixed.
- Spoon the soap into a mold and let it set for 4 hours or until hardened.
- You can double the recipe and use a milk carton for the mold.