1/6 Photos of Oriental Hot Wings
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is one of my sisters recipes that we all enjoy. The sauce is great. Prep time does not include letting it stand overnight. Estimated serving sizes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1Combine everything except chicken wings in a heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- 2Pour over chicken wings coating each wing well. (I use a zip lock bag to store in the frig and turn it frequently).
- 3Let stand in the frig overnight.
- 4Preheat over to 350°F.
- 5Place chicken wings on an aluminum foil lined baking dish with sauce and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes turning often, brushing with sauce.
- 6The sauce will caramelize. It is best when using only the drum stick of the wing.
- 7(If you prefer, use half of the sauce to marinade the chicken reserving half for basting. I've used both methods and it works well).
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Hot Wings
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.4
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 1061.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 43.5 g