Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe several years ago from a friend. It is delicious. My family would eat eat once a week if I would let them.
- Put hot shredded chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Cover with chopped green onions.
- Mix Sesame oil, soy sauce and salt.
- Pour over chicken and onions.
- Then heat peanut oil to smoking and pour over chicken and onions.
- Mix and serve over rice.
I used leftover pulled pork, that I throughly rinsed to remove any spices and warmed the meat in the microwave. Very quick and flavorable.