Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe several years ago from a friend. It is delicious. My family would eat eat once a week if I would let them.
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- Put hot shredded chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Cover with chopped green onions.
- Mix Sesame oil, soy sauce and salt.
- Pour over chicken and onions.
- Then heat peanut oil to smoking and pour over chicken and onions.
- Mix and serve over rice.
I used leftover pulled pork, that I throughly rinsed to remove any spices and warmed the meat in the microwave. Very quick and flavorable.