Recipe by KyJo
This comes from The Holland Family Cookbook that we give to our customers when they buy a Holland grill. Sounds really good.
- 4 broiler chicken quarters
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, stir together mustard and soy sauce.
- Gradually add honey and stir well.
- Add lemon juice and ginger.
- Marinate chicken in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Reserve a little of the marinade for brushing.
- Place marinated chicken in preheated grill for 30 minutes.
- Turn and brush reserved marinade on chicken.
- Grill for another 30 minutes or until done.