- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the salad dressing, soy sauce, and seasonings.
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken on the prepared grill, about 8" above the coals.
- Brush with half of the sauce.
- Grill for about 20 minutes; turn and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Continue grilling about 20 more minutes or until the chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.