Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Times are approx.
Make and share this Oriental Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk together the salad dressing, soy sauce, and seasonings.
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken on the prepared grill, about 8" above the coals.
- Brush with half of the sauce.
- Grill for about 20 minutes; turn and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Continue grilling about 20 more minutes or until the chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
I was not sure about this recipe but so glad I chose to make this. Different and yet soo good. Thanks for posting this recipe for us to try.