1/1 Photo of Oriental Grilled Chicken
Chef #203673's Note:
Times are approx.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the salad dressing, soy sauce, and seasonings.
- 2Spray the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place the chicken on the prepared grill, about 8" above the coals.
- 4Brush with half of the sauce.
- 5Grill for about 20 minutes; turn and brush with the remaining sauce.
- 6Continue grilling about 20 more minutes or until the chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.2
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 328.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.7 g