Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The fresh grated ginger makes this so good. Please don't substitute this ingredient.
- 4 catfish fillets (1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- sliced green onion
- Rinse catfish fillets with cold water; pat dry and set aside.
- Mix together the next 6 ingredients in a shallow, non-metal dish; reserve 2-3 tablespoons for basting.
- Add catfish to marinade, make sure to coat both sides of fish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes; turn fish occasionally.
- Prepare grill or grill basket with cooking spray or oil.
- Over a medium-hot grill, grill catfish 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Baste with reserved marinade during cooking.
- Serve warm and garnish with sliced green onions.