Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe years ago from the old Weight Watchers and by years I mean between 25 and 30. It has been a staple in our family since then as it is just plain good. I hope that you all might like it also.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, french style
- 4 ounces of sliced button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (to taste)
- Drain the green beans and place in skillet.
- Add the water, soy sauce, sliced mushrooms and pepper to the beans.
- Cook on med high heat stirring occasionally till mushrooms are done approx 5 minutes and juices slightly reduced.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
These were OK for us. I followed the recipe as written but these just weren't our favorite.