Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe comes from "Dinner in a Dish" cookbook.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 packages French style green beans, thawed
- 1 can water chestnut
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups grated cheese, divided
- 1 package French-fried onions
- Combine soup, flour and milk.
- Layer half the beans, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, soup mixture and chopped onion in a 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with half of cheese and salt; repeat layers.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with French fried onions the last 5 minutes.