Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is a lot like Meg's Green Bean Bundles - Meg's Green Bean Bundles. This, too, is a yummy and different way to serve canned green beans! Prep time does not include marinating time in the refrigerator.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans green beans
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Roll six or seven green beans in bacon strips to make bundles.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan, which you've sprayed with Pam.
- Heat remaining ingredients in saucepan until butter is melted.
- Pour over bundles.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake covered in 350 drgree oven for 30 minutes.
I love green bean bundles!! I made the full recipe and the kids had 2 bundles each, and then DH and I pigged out on the rest. I ended up baking 30 minutes covered, but then uncovered for another 10-15 minutes so the bacon could get a little crisp. As far as serving 12, no way!! I would say that the 2 cans of beans would feed 4-6 tops.