Recipe by LAURIE
This also comes from another website and me not being a fish lover, I left the trying of this to DD#1 (the chef). She liked it very much. Hope you do too as I am posting it for the Zaar World Tour of Asian recipes.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, packed in juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 kiwi, ripe but firm, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
- In a 8x8-inch glass baking dish, combine reserved juice, soy sauce, sugar and ginger.
- Add salmon; coat both sides with.
- marinade mixture.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes. For salsa, combine pineapple, kiwi, pepper and onion; mix well.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake salmon in marinade mixture 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with.
- a fork.
- Serve with tropical salsa.